- CHILTERN T&T website.
- CHILTERN T&T’s mobile applications.
- CHILTERN T&T’s online travel, accommodation, and allied reservation services.
- CHILTERN T&T may provide any other service from time to time (collectively referred to as the “Services”).
You hereby agree and understand that this Agreement is a binding contract between CHILTERN T&T and any person who accesses, browses, or uses the Services in any manner. Accordingly, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms contained in this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms contained in this Agreement, you shall not have the right to use the Services and shall forthwith leave the Website and stop using the Mobile Applications. The terms contained in this Agreement shall be accepted without any modification. The use of the Services would constitute acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
1.2. You must be 16 (Sixteen) Lunar years of age or older to register, or visit or use the Services in any manner. By registering, visiting, or using the Services, you hereby represent and warrant CHILTERN T&T that you are 16 (Sixteen) lunar years or older. You have the right, authority, and capacity to use the Services agree to and abide by this Agreement. If you are using the Services on behalf of another organization or entity, then you are agreeing to be bound by the Agreement on behalf of that Organization and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind the Organization to this Agreement. In that case, “you” and “your” refer to you and the concerned Organization.
1.3. This Agreement is published in compliance with and is governed by the provisions of UAE laws.
1.4. CHILTERN T&T authorizes you to view and access the content available on the Services solely for ordering, receiving, delivering, and communicating only as per this Agreement. The contents of the Services, information, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, interface, design and the collection, arrangement, and assembly of content on the Website, Mobile Applications or any of the other Services, are the property of CHILTERN T&T and are protected under copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. You shall not modify the CHILTERN T&T Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the CHILTERN T&T Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose or for personal gain.
1.5. All rights and liabilities of CHILTERN T&T with respect to any Services to be provided by CHILTERN T&T shall be restricted to the scope of this Agreement. In addition to this Agreement, you shall also ensure that you are in compliance with the terms and conditions of the third parties, whose links are contained/embedded in the Services, with whom you choose to transact. It is hereby clarified that CHILTERN T&T shall not be held liable for any transaction between you and any such third party.
Use of Services
2.1. CHILTERN T&T permits the viewing, copying, downloading materials available on the Website and the Mobile Applications provided that the material so obtained is used solely for personal and non-commercial purposes and such proprietary notices appearing on the material are reproduced.
2.2. You hereby agree that you shall not at any time
(i) distribute, resell, cross-sell, or permit access to the Services to any third party,
(ii) permit multiple end-users to access the Services using shared login credentials,
(iii) use the Services other than in accordance with
(a) the instructions or documentation which CHILTERN T&T may provide from time to time,
(b) applicable laws and
(c) the terms contained in this Agreement.
2.3. CHILTERN T&T may, at any time and without having to serve any prior notice to you,
(i) upgrade, update, change, modify, or improve the Services or a part of the Services in a manner it may deem fit,
(ii) change any promotion scheme, promotion period, grace period (by whatever name it is called) and
2.4. CHILTERN T&T reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend your ability to use or access the Services (or a part of the Services) at any time while CHILTERN T&T investigates complaints or alleged violations of this Agreement, or for any other reason. Further, it shall also have the ability to prohibit or restrict you from using the Services if CHILTERN T&T, in its opinion, feels that you are misusing the Services in any manner whatsoever.
2.5. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any third-party supplier (such as airline companies, hotels, agents, etc.) with whom you elect to transact by using the Services, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and with the Supplier’s rules and restrictions regarding availability, booking, canceling, rescheduling and use of fares, products, or services. You understand that any violation of any such Supplier’s rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in CHILTERN T&T debiting your account for any costs that it incurs as a result of such violation.
2.6. CHILTERN T&T may, from time to time, run promotional campaigns and contests that require you to send in material or information about yourself. Each such promotional campaign and contest has its own rules and regulations, which you must read and agree to before you participate in the same.
3.1. CHILTERN T&T shall have the right to charge transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the Services. These charges/fees may also be altered by CHILTERN T&T without any notice. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the Services.
3.3. You hereby understand and agree that your reservation/booking is contingent upon CHILTERN T&T receiving the applicable fees/consideration/fares in its account and unless such monies have been credited into CHILTERN T&T’s account, it shall be under no obligation to issue you with the relevant tickets, reservation confirmation, passenger name record (PNR) or such other confirmations in connection with the Services.
3.4. In the event a booking or reservation does not get confirmed for any reason, CHILTERN T&T is under no obligation to make another booking to compensate or replace the earlier booking. All subsequent bookings shall be treated as new transactions without any reference to the earlier transaction. All refunds shall take place as per the normal banking payment cycle.
3.5. Payment shall be made through the payment gateways authorized by CHILTERN T&T. You must adhere to the terms and conditions that are prescribed by the payment gateways through which you choose to transact. CHILTERN T&T shall not be gateways.
4.1. CHILTERN T&T hereby informs you that you are not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
(i) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right; is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
(ii) harms minors in any way;
(iii) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights;
(iv) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(vi) impersonates or defames another person;
(vii) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; and
(viii) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security, or sovereignty of UAE, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting to any other nation.
4.2. You are also prohibited from:
(i) violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website, the Mobile Application, or any CHILTERN T&T Content;
(ii) transmitting any information on or through the Website and Mobile Applications that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of Services by CHILTERN T&T;
(iii) intentionally submitting on the Website or Mobile Applications any incomplete, false, or inaccurate information;
(iv) making any unsolicited communications to other users of the Services;
(v) using any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
(vi) attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
(vii) copying or duplicating in any manner any of the CHILTERN T&T Content or other information available from the Website; and framing or hotlinking or deep linking any CHILTERN T&T Content.
4.3. CHILTERN T&T, upon obtaining knowledge by itself or having been brought to actual knowledge by an affected person in writing or through email about any such information as mentioned in clause 4.2 above, shall be entitled to disable such information that is in contravention of clause 4.2, CHILTERN T&T shall be entitled to preserve such information and associated records for production to governmental authorities for investigation purposes.
4.4. CHILTERN T&T may disclose or transfer information provided by you to its affiliates in other countries, and you hereby consent to such transfer, if such transfer is necessary for the performance of the lawful contract between CHILTERN T&T or any person on its behalf and the user or where you have consented to data transfer.
5.1. The Website may provide information regarding the third-party website(s), affiliates, or business partners and/or contain links to their websites. Such information and links are provided solely for the purpose of your reference. CHILTERN T&T is not endorsing the material on the Website, is not responsible for such errors and representation nor is it associated with it and you shall access these websites at your own risk. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download, whether from the Website, Mobile Applications, or other Services, is free of such items such as, but not limited to, viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature.
6.1. Your travel to foreign countries may be subject to the visa and other immigration-related requirements as may be prescribed by appropriate authorities from time to time. You hereby understand and agree that you shall have to procure the applicable visa and comply with all applicable immigration requirements by yourself and CHILTERN T&T shall not be under any obligation to inform you or assist you with obtaining the appropriate visa (including transit visas, on-entry visas, etc.) or with the concerned immigration requirements. Further, CHILTERN T&T shall not be responsible for any issues, including the inability to travel, arising due to your failure to obtain the appropriate visa or clear any immigration obligations that you may have.
Intellectual Property Rights
7.1. All the intellectual property used on the Website by CHILTERN T&T, service providers or any third party shall remain the property of CHILTERN T&T, service provider, or any other third party as the case may be. Except as provided in the Agreement, the materials may not be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means, without the prior express written permission of CHILTERN T&T.
Unlawful or Prohibited Use
8.1.You warrant to CHILTERN T&T that you will comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding the use of CHILTERN T&T’s Services and any other related activities. You further warrant that you will not use this Website in any way prohibited by terms contained in this Agreement or under applicable law.
9.1. You hereby acknowledge and agree that CHILTERN T&T provides intermediary services and is not, and shall not be deemed to be a Supplier, and therefore may not be held responsible in any way for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any Suppliers you choose to engage or hire or appoint CHILTERN T&T the Services. Therefore, CHILTERN T&T is not liable for any errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches, or negligence of any of the Suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom.
9.2. CHILTERN T&T shall have no liability in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure, or other causes beyond their direct control, and shall have no responsibility for any additional expenses incurred by you in connection with the same.
9.3. You hereby understand and acknowledge that the fares provided by CHILTERN T&T on the Website or Mobile Applications are subject to change at the respective Supplier’s discretion and CHILTERN T&T shall not be responsible for any increase/change in the fares/fees provided by a particular Supplier (and as displayed by CHILTERN T&T on the Website or Mobile Applications).
9.4. CHILTERN T&T shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the inability to use or performance of the Website, Mobile Applications or any other Service. This shall extend to the loss suffered by you due to delay or inability to use or access the Website or the Mobile Applications.
9.6. CHILTERN T&T shall not be responsible to provide any updates on schedules, availability, cancellations, and modifications to the services provided by the Suppliers.
9.7. The maximum liability of CHILTERN T&T, in respect of any Services provided, shall be limited up to a maximum of AED1,000.
10.1.You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless CHILTERN T&T, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from
(i) your access to or use of Services,
(ii) violation of the Agreement,
(iii) infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account with CHILTERN T&T, and
(iv) infringement of any intellectual property or another right of any person or entity. CHILTERN T&T will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and in addition to your foregoing obligations, you agree to provide us with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
11.1. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of this Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect.
Term and Termination
12.1. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use any Service in any form or capacity.
12.2. In the event CHILTERN T&T discovers or has reasons to believe at any time during or after receiving a request for Services from you that the request for Services is either unauthorized or there has been a misrepresentation of facts, CHILTERN T&T shall have the right to take any steps against you, including cancellation of the bookings, forfeiture of payment, etc. without providing you with prior intimation. CHILTERN T&T shall not be responsible for any damages causes as such a consequence
12.3. CHILTERN T&T reserves the right to terminate its Services provided to you in the event of a breach of any terms contained in this Agreement, misrepresentation of information, any unlawful activity or is unable to verify or authenticate any information the user submits to CHILTERN T&T.
12.4. Clauses under the headings Covenants, Liability, Indemnity, Intellectual Property, Dispute Resolution, and Notices shall continue and survive the termination of this Agreement.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
13.1. This Agreement and any contractual obligation between CHILTERN T&T and you will be governed by the laws of UAE, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at UAE.
14.1. The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent, or intent of this Agreement, the terms of services, or the right to use the Website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website in any manner whatsoever.
14.2. All notices and communications shall be in writing, in English and shall deemed given if delivered personally or by commercial messenger or courier service, or mailed by registered or certified mail (return receipt requested) or sent CHILTERN T&T email/ facsimile, with due acknowledgment of complete transmission to the following address:
Rules and Restrictions
- Until the payment is realized in full, should there be an increase in airfare or taxes, the same will be intimated and charged to you.
- Until the payment is realized in full, the booking is subject to cancellation by the airline or CHILTERN T&T without prior notice.
- If the payment is not approved on the given credit card number(s), you will be notified as soon as possible. In such a scenario you need to speak to the credit card company or provide alternate credit card numbers or change the mode of payment as applicable.
- Should there be any error on the booking/ ticket; you need to report the same within 24 hours of getting an email from us.
- CHILTERN T&T is not responsible for any schedule change by the airline after the issuance of the ticket but will inform you of the same if CHILTERN T&T is informed by the airlines. It is advisable to reconfirm your flight timings 24 hours prior to your flight departure.
- All tickets are subject to date change and cancellation penalties with exception of some tickets being non-refundable but reusable later as per the rules of the airline. Partially or half-utilized tickets are non-refundable.
- All refunds, including a refund for NO SHOW, shall be governed by the respective airline’s policy.
- In cases where the customer is entitled to a full refund, a transaction-processing fee per ticket will be applicable.
- All special fares are subject to certain rules and regulations and airlines may restrict upgrades to any higher class. For any clarifications, please contact the respective airlines.
- Every open ticket has a ticket validity within which the travel has to be finished, and the date change on the ticket can be done only as per the validity of the ticket. Should you require further details on this, kindly contact us through our live chat.
- Frequent flier miles will be at the sole discretion of respective airlines. CHILTERN T&T will not be responsible for any mileage guarantee.
- The infant is defined as a traveler whose age must be under 24 months throughout the entire journey. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey then the infant fare would not be applicable and you will need to buy the ticket under applicable child fare.
- A maximum of one infant is allowed to travel with each adult passenger. In case of more than one infant traveling with one adult, the first infant would be charged the infant fare but for the second infant, applicable child fare would be charged.
- Few airlines do not allow children to travel alone (Unaccompanied Minors) or with an accompanying young adult (between 12 – 16 years of age). Before making any such booking you are requested to have it checked either with our customer care or with respective airlines.
- You are requested to contact our customer care for your date change and cancellation requests. We will assist you as per your requirements but still, there might be few cases where we will request you to contact the airlines directly.
- In addition to the airline’s date change penalty, CHILTERN T&T charges a date change assistance service charge per passenger.
- In addition to the stipulated airline cancellation fee, all airlines will also charge an RAF (Refund Admin Fee) per passenger per ticket.
- CHILTERN T&T will charge a service fee per passenger for all cancellations.
- All bookings booked on CHILTERN T&T are subject to cancellation penalties levied by the airlines.
- In case of full cancellation, refunds will be usually processed within 7 business days while in case of partial cancellation, refunds might take up to three months’ time to be processed.
- There are times when we are unable to confirm a reservation. In the rare event that this occurs, we will attempt to reach you by phone and email so that we can rebook you. You must call us back within 48 hours to ensure that your booking is confirmed by us. Any change in the fare in the meantime shall be charged to you.
- Before the commencement of your air travel, please check that you possess all the valid documents required for travel: passport, air tickets, valid VISA, health certificates, travel insurance, etc. Contact consulate/ airline for further details.
- In case of cancellation, the amount paid for insurance will be non-refundable, this is applicable only in case if you have booked insurance along with the ticket.
- You are requested to consult the consulate/airlines to check the visa requirement for your travel. CHILTERN T&T will not be responsible for any visa-related information.