There are several sorts of visas that will be required for your trip to Poland, depending on the reason for your visit.

Whether visiting, studying, or working in Poland and living there permanently, you will need to apply for a separate Polish Schengen Visa.

You can apply for a Polish Schengen Visa since 2007 when Poland joined the Schengen Area as a member of the European Union.

List of Visa Types

  • Invitation letter with the address and phone number from a family member or sponsor – if appropriate
  • Last six months’ bank statement
  • Passport copies
  • A local medical report
  • A medical certificate from a Polish hospital/doctor attesting to the date of your appointment and your medical status.
  • Receipt of medical costs payment
  • An invitation letter from the Polish firm you will be visiting, together with their specific address and visit dates;
  • A letter from your company stating/approving your business travel;
  • Evidence of prior business connections between the two firms;
  • Business bank statement for the most recent six months;
  • Memorandum and Articles of Association (registered with joint-stock companies) Proprietorship/Partnership papers, Trade License (first granted and current renewal),
  • When it comes to the applicant’s costs during their stay in the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner firm must indicate that the charges are covered.
  • Official invitation document
  • Applicant’s identity
  • Purpose of travel (negotiations, meetings, intergovernmental organization events, consultations)
  •  Duration of stay
  • Place of lodging
  • A copy of your Polish passport (ID card or consular card or certification of Polish nationality or naturalization order)
  • Polish marriage certificate
  • A visa or other kind of entrance permission for the transit country and a copy of your valid visa for your final destination.
  • Verified document of a parent’s permanent income (work contract with specified monthly income or a bank statement or business license)
  • Parent’s notarized permission to travel (parental travel consent)
  • If one parent resides in another nation, their notarized parental travel consent is required.

Note: When applying at the Polish embassy/consulate in their native country, underage minors should accompany a guardian or parent.

If you want to stay continuously in Poland for more than 90 days (at least 91 days) during one or more trips during a half-year period computed from the date of an initial entrance, you must apply for a national D-type visa.

  • An invitation letter from the authorities in charge, outlining the nature of the events or activities – the aim of the visit, and spending coverage
  • Names of the applicants (crew members)
  • Duration of stay
  • An enrollment certificate enabling course attendance
  • A certificate of completion of courses attended
  • Financial sustenance

Yes, but only in extraordinary circumstances, such as when new facts or unusual circumstances occur after you arrive in Poland.